Saturday, May 7, 2011

Senior Project

My senior project was a board game designed for music students in grades 4th-6th. Basically, it is just trivia questions, but I also wanted to make sure they learned or at least understood what should be required from them at that age. The questions involved history, compositions, famous composers, theory, and culture. The experience of working on it wasn't so bad. It took me a long time to really get it going but once I did it really came together quickly and nicely. It turned out much better than I expected from the beginning. I was able to find miniature instruments as game pieces and my sister had a computer program that helped the actual board look nice and a lot more professional. I was even able to find a box that it all fit in perfectly. In short, I am proud of the work put into my senior project but also a bit relieved that it is done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment