Thursday, March 24, 2011

Music Theory Assignment

Okay, so, is it possible to have a melo and hektic week? I know a lot of stuff happened this week because I was really busy but when it comes down to it I can't really pin-point any highlights. Well, seen as I have to talk about something...I had been looking forward to a certain assignment in Music Theory this year, creating a song, and it was this week that we actually did it. As excited as I was however, it was very frustarteing. This first day I had no idea how to work the Garage Band program, mainly because my Mac did not have sound, for no reason at all, thefore I wasn't able to work on it. Thankfully, the second day I got the hang of Garage Band and was able to get a lot done (with sound) The next day (Tuesday, it started Friday) my Mac decided to take ten minutes to load everything I clicked. So on Wednesday, the day it needs sent in I quickley finished it, until it came time to send it...This time the Mac decided to freez while it tried to load my e-mail, right at the end of class. I finally got it sent from home useing a jump drive, but, all this was simply to say, it was frustrateing. The song in its self was fun though, at least thats a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment